Referring Doctors – Online Referral Form – Pacific Oral Surgery
Thank you for trusting us with your patient’s oral surgery care. We will do all that we can as your team member and consultant to make your patient’s time here positive. If you would like your patient to be seen the same day, please call our office to confirm that we have received your request.
Doctor Referral Forms – Pacific Oral Surgery
You may refer patients to our office by filling out our secure Online Referral Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Submit >> button at the bottom to automatically send us your information. The security and privacy of patient data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it. Alternatively, you may print out our Referral Card. After filling out the form, you can mail the card or fax the form to our office.
Patient Registration Form
Your referral patients may pre-register and complete their medical history online to save time at our office or fill-out a paper registration chart upon their arrival.
- Online Patient Registration Form
- PDF Download and Print Patient Registration Form
- Or you may complete your patient registration and medical history on a paper chart upon your arrival
Please refer your patients to our Patient Information webpage for important information about their appointment.
Links of Interest for Referring Doctors
The following websites are provided as a resource for our referring doctors. This page contains hyperlinks to World Wide Web sites that are created and maintained by other organizations. We have included these links because we think that our referring doctors may find them of interest. Keep in mind that Pacific Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery does not necessarily endorse the views expressed on these websites. Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on these sites.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry: The Academy’s mission is to advance the science and practice of implant dentistry through education, research support and to serve as the credentialing standard for implant dentistry for the benefit of mankind.
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry: Since 1928, this Academy has dedicated itself to the advancement of the science and art of restorative dentistry.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons: Find information about oral and maxillofacial surgery including cancer, dental implants, sports safety, jaw surgery, and more.
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons : Their mission is to enhance surgical excellence through education and to promote fellowship amongst oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
Implant Manufacturer Links
- Bicon: Clinically proven since 1985, Bicon’s unique dental implants and revolutionary clinical techniques have not only passed the test of time, but also continue to lead implant dentistry.
- Nobel Biocare: Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications.
- Straumann: The Straumann Group is a global leader in implant, restorative and regenerative dentistry.
- Zimmer Dental: The Zimmer Biomet dental division puts patients and professionals with surgical, regenerative and restorative products, and digital dentistry solutions.
Research and Library Links
- MedicineNet: Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
- Medscape: Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Oncolink: Huge collection of cancer information and links based at the University of Pennsylvania. The best starting place found for cancer information.
- Medical Matrix: Physician maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals, but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index, from which you navigate to the links you want.